We are excited that you’re considering
Little Flower Catholic School!
Thank you for your interest in Little Flower Catholic School. We have been providing quality education to this community for over eighty years. Catholic Schools continue to be a beacon of what is good and right. Our dedicated faculty and staff strive to provide a foundation of faith, discipline, universality and academics in the spirit of our Saint Terese’ of the Child Jesus. Our small class sizes foster a family atmosphere and individual attention. We would be delighted to take you on a tour of our school so that you can see for yourself what we have to offer.
Students entering the PreK3 program must be 3 years old on or before September 10, 2019. Those entering the PreK4 program must be 4 years old on or before September 10, 2019.
Students entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 10, 2019. Students entering first grade must be 6 years old on or before September 10, 2019.
Information Required Before Admittance
- Application Form for Admittance
- Interview of student and parents by the principal and classroom teacher.
- Student placement assessment
- Current Blue Immunization Card (IMM50)
- Original Birth Certificate with state seal
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Letter from Pastor, if coming from outside parish
- Transcripts from previous school
- Copy of educational evaluation, if student is requesting special services
- Copy of custody agreement, if parents are divorced.
- Signed tuition agreement
- Payment of registration and all other fees
Priority For Admission To School:
- Students currently enrolled
- Siblings of students currently enrolled
- Parishioners including incoming kindergarten students
- Catholics from parishes that have no schools, or Catholics from parishes with written approval of their pastor
- Non Catholics
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call.
Thank you again and God Bless.
Alesa A .Weiskopf